We are currently looking for a curious explorer with analytical skills and a creative mind-set to join our insight and foresight team.
At Pond you will find Canadian industrial designers, sailing trend forecasters, gamers who turned into designers, skiing copywriters, hobby musicians, serious dog lovers, old motor cross-stars and a lot of people from Skåne. They all have two things in common. They are very lovely. They are very good at what they are doing. (Totally biased of course.) So what would your role be in this motley crew?
We are a customer experience consultancy. That means we create products, services, and experiences in the physical and digital worlds. And increasingly where the two converge. We are insight driven, user-centric and firm believers of prototyping our way forward.
We are Pond – The Brand Innovation Company, part of PwC Consulting.
– You will be part of the Insight and foresight team at Pond, who devotedly work with understanding the customer experience and what underlying drivers, needs and frustrations today that can be turned into better experiences tomorrow. Together with our cross-functional teams of strategists and designers, we create better experiences that lead to more valuable businesses for our clients.
– Your role will be to independently lead the insight phase in our projects (that could be anything from branding, strategic innovation to experience design)
– You will be conducting ethnographic research (in-depth interviews and observations) as well as moderating focus groups and prototyping sessions with end-users.
– You will conduct trend analysis, studying macro and micro trends, by reading, observing, interviewing, using trend data bases, continuously updating yourself on the subject.
– You are client facing, presenting reports and findings, as well as consulting in how to set-up research in the best way
– You will be responsible of purchasing research and recruitment services within the scope of each project.
What we are looking for:
– Most important is your mindset: Devoted, creative, problem-solving and collaborative.
– This might mean that you have experience from working as an analyst at a research company, management consultancy or branding agency, but you might just as well be a UX/design researcher or working on the client side with customer experience and insights, or something else?
– We are looking for someone with skills in qualitative research methodology (could be conducting in-depth interviews, ethnographic research, user experience, focus group moderation etc.)
– You also have a good understanding of quantitative research. If you have experience of analyzing social media and online data it is a great plus.
– A storyteller mind-set: great capabilities to use words and pictures to create visual presentations in PowerPoint or Keynote, turning data and interviews into actionable insights.
– Preferably 4 years or more of working experience but we are open-minded if we find the right person.
– Excellent skills in English and Swedish.
Does it sound tempting? Please send you CV and personal letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org before 19th of January 2018.